With Emergency Ride Home, You'll Always Have a Ride
The Emergency Ride Home (ERH) program provides piece of mind for Alewife TMA commuters who choose to carpool, vanpool, walk, bike, or use public transportation to get to work. In the event of an emergency, transportation is provided by Lyft™, taxi or rental car – usually within thirty minutes — and at no cost to the participant.
Register Today for Emergency Ride Home so it is there if you ever need it!
Participants must register in advance to take advantage this great benefit. Details on how to use the program can be found online after registration is completed. See here for a list of ERH Program Guidelines.
Plus, ERH participants will be Entered into a $50 Prize Drawing
New and existing ERH registrations will be entered for a chance to win a $50 Whole Foods gift card. But hurry, prize drawing ends November 30, 2018.
How to get started:
- Register online at eCommuter.org/emergency-ride-home.
- Follow the steps for the online registration.
- After clicking the activation link which will be emailed to you, login to eCommuter.org.
- Once logged in, click on the "ERH" tab at the top to register for the program and download the information packet.
- One lucky participant will win the $50 Whole Foods gift card prize drawing at the end of November 2018.
Download the flyer to promote this Commuter Challenge at your location. Not a member? Don't worry, email us at Director@AlewifeTMA.org to learn about incentives like this and all the benefits a TMA membership has to offer.